GLYNN PROVIDES COMPREHENSIVE FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS AND SERVICES TO CUSTOMERS THROUGHOUT MASSACHUSETTS, RHODE ISLAND, AND NEW HAMPSHIRE
In addition to the services offered through our Fire Alarm Division, Glynn provides all of the essential fire suppression and fire protection services our commercial clients need. The highly trained technicians in our Fire Suppression Division have the expertise required to design, install, maintain and service fire suppression systems from simple to complex. We provide Fire Suppression solutions and services for all kinds of businesses, including commercial kitchens, fueling stations, data centers, warehouses, office buildings, multi-family residential buildings and more.
FIRE EXTINGUISHER SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
Glynn is your one stop solution for Fire Extinguisher provision, maintenance/service and inspection. Glynn can provide your business with all the appropriate fire extinguisher equipment that you need to protect your investment, keep people safe and comply with national and local ordinances. Our service team would be happy to develop a customized NFPA compliant fire extinguisher servicing and inspection schedule to ensure that all of your units are properly conditioned. Contact us today for a free, no obligation service quote.
- Fire Extinguisher Sales
- Fire Extinguisher Service/Maintenance
- NFPA/State Fire Extinguisher Inspection
- Convenient/Hassle Free Fire Extinguisher Maintenance Plans
COMMERCIAL KITCHEN FIRE SUPPRESSION
Ensuring the safety of your commercial kitchen is not only required by law, it’s essential for maintaining the safety of your staff, customers, neighbors and the wellbeing of your business. Glynn’s Fire Suppression Division is expert in the design, installation, maintenance, and NFPA compliant inspection of commercial kitchen fire suppression systems. Our certified fire suppression technicians and qualified support team can provide all of the professional fire suppression services your commercial kitchen demands. Please contact Glynn Electric to request a quote for your commercial kitchen fire suppression needs.
- Commercial Kitchen Fire Suppression System Design
- Commercial Kitchen Fire Suppression System Supply
- Commercial Kitchen Fire Suppression System Maintenance
- NFPA and Local Mandated Inspections
- Exhaust and Make Up Air Fan Service and Repairs
- Fire Extinguishers Supply, Service, and Inspections
- Convenient Scheduled Maintenance Plans
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- We also Offer Emergency Lighting Installation and Testing as well as Comprehensive Fire Alarm Systems
FUELING STATION FIRE SUPPRESSION
Glynn’s Fire Suppression Division provides a host of services for Fueling Station operators including fire suppression system service, maintenance and NFPA/locally mandated system inspection. Our trained Fire Suppression technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to your emergency needs. We would be happy to set up a hassle free maintenance and inspection schedule to ensure your fire suppression systems continue functioning properly and remain in compliance with national, state and local requirements.
- Fueling Station Fire Suppression System Service
- Fueling System Fire Suppression System Maintenance
- Fueling Station Fire Suppression System NFPA Inspection
- Post-Event Restoration of Fire Suppression Systems
FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEM SERVICE AND INSPECTION
Outside of the specialized fire suppression systems required in commercial kitchens and fueling stations, Glynn’s Fire Suppression Division also provides full maintenance and NFPA mandated inspection of standard fire sprinklers typically required in buildings over 7,500 sf. Whether you need service/maintenance or inspection of your wet fire sprinkler system, dry fire sprinkler system or Glycol based fire sprinkler system, Glynn’s professional Fire Suppression technicians can handle the job.
- Wet Fire Sprinkler Service/Maintenance/Inspection
- Dry Fire Sprinkler Service/Maintenance/Inspection
- Glycol Fire Sprinkler Service/Maintenance/Inspection
- Hassle-Free NFPA Inspection and Maintenance Scheduling
FIRE PUMP MAINTENANCE AND INSPECTION
If your facility’s Fire Suppression System involves a Fire Pump, We’ve got you covered. Glynn’s Fire Suppression Division can maintain your Fire Pump and perform all required NFPA/Local inspections as part of your service plan. Contact us today to arrange a free, no obligation quote.
FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS INSTALLATION/MAINTENANCE
In addition to Commercial Fire Suppression, Glynn also offers comprehensive Fire Alarm Systems, service, inspections and UL Listed Central Station Monitoring. Learn more about the full range of services available from our our Fire Alarm Division.